The discipline of Physical Therapy offers state of the art treatment approaches for adult and pediatric patients. The staff of physical therapists specializes in treating a variety of orthopedic, neurological and medical problems. Their emphasis is on helping the patient overcome the physical disability caused by disease, injury or developmental abnormality, or amputation. Physical Therapy treatment modalities help the patient regain muscle strength, joint range-of-motion, balance, coordination endurance and functional mobility using sophisticated equipment, exercise, balance bars, weights, mat work and group activities. They provide the most current treatment techniques available in a service-oriented, cost-effective manner.
- Acute orthopedic pain and injury
- Post-operative orthopedic and neurological cases such as joint replacements, and amputations.
- Acute neurological cases
- Open wounds and burns
- Medical conditions resulting in decrease in functional mobility
- Stroke patients
- Brain Injury patients
- Spinal Cord Injury patients
- Acquired pediatric disabilities including head and spinal cord injuries, developmental disabilities, juvenile arthritis, and acquired illnesses.
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services
- Professional Staff
The Physical Therapy team members includes highly trained, experienced, licensed therapists who have specialized in the treatment of people with Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, and Strokes.